Apollo Enviro's Environmental policy
At Apollo Energy we take our environmental responsibility very seriously. We are committed to minimising the impact of our business by employing environmental best practice wherever and whenever possible.
Our Environmental Policy acts to inform our clients of our current actions, and future commitments, to reduce the environmental impacts of our business.
Our Environmental Policy confirms that we hereby commit to:
- Encourage an understanding of, and commitment to, good environmental practices amongst our people, our suppliers and our clients.
- Conduct our business practices in full compliance with, and, where appropriate, exceed the standards set by relevant environmental legislation.
- Monitor, audit, and, ultimately publicise an annual review of our environmental performance.
- Minimise our use of consumables, our production of waste and ensure we recycle and reuse resources, wherever economically viable.
- Consider the environment and ensure sustainable business practices in all relevant business decisions and objectives.
Apollo Energy aims to strategically approach, integrate and wholly commit to every environmental consideration encompassed by this policy. We believe that such practices are crucial to our business and to ensure that as an environmentally responsible consultancy we exemplify such behaviour to our clients.
To read more about Apollo Enviro, visit our About Us page.